Tuesday, October 2, 2012

First Week in the Classroom


It's my first full-time week in the classroom! It actually feels pretty weird to have finally made it to this point.  Next week I'll start transitioning into my role as student teacher. 


I'm going to start with math and slowly take over the entire class.  I'm pretty excited about this curriculum.  The kids seem to like it and the videos that go along with the lessons explain everything really well. 
It also helps that this is my FAVORITE time of year.  I was so excited when I found out that I would be student teaching in the fall.  I love the idea of being in the classroom while the leaves are changing and everyone is getting ready for the holidays. 

Tomorrow is football day so I'm going make some pinteresty little football brownies and wear my new Tiger's football hoodie! I already love being a teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this.Naples Tutoring You most absolutely have built this blog website into something special.

    ReplyDelete